Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Here I am

I was determined to not let another week go by without posting on my blog. So here I am. Starting again. Life has been very busy but, I am not going to make anymore excuses why I can not post every week.

Now, for what I have been up to. I saved my pennies and dimes last year and purchased all the soldering supplies I could ever need and they sat in the cute little suit case I bought to store them in. There they sat.

After nursing my wonderful hubby back to health (he tore his Achilles Tendon in a charity basketball game...ugh. No good deed right??) I needed to dive into something crafty and quick. I have not mastered soldering but, I am having a blast learning.

SO, over this next week I am going to learn something else. How to upload pictures from my camera and post some pictures of my not to perfect pendants. I am also going to post my picture in the profile area.

My crafty tip this week?

When you have stared at a project for to long and you just can't stand it. Walk away, come back the next day. Overnight the crafting fairy will sprinkle her dust on your project, she almost always makes things better.

Keep dancing,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog via a comment on Flea Market Style (you mentioned some of your best finds this summer). My Boyfriend and I have taken up a sudden curiosity regarding Air Streams, and I grew up Gypsy style, so I've totally subscribed to your blog after reading your comment. I think you're on the right track with some good blogging, so, keep it up! Plus, here's a topic, maybe you could write a little abut your Air Stream?

    Have a good night/morning!

    PS: I totally feel ya on the Crafty Tip for this post, I'm planning a post in the next couple days about a frustrating Work in Progress.

    ReplyDelete