Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Figured it out


So it wasn't easy, but with lots of help from my husband, here they are. Pictures of my darling daughter Kenya, wearing the necklaces that I have been learning how to make. I still have some learn'in to do but, I am making progress. Kenya has helped me attach the beads and string the necklaces. (She has decided to keep the two she is modeling here, the ultimate compliment don't you think?)







Here is a close up. I love using the comics in the creation of my necklaces.



Thank you to my sweet daughter for volunteering to model my necklaces and a huge THANK YOU to my wonderful, gorgeous husband for not loosing your patience with me. I am really not computer savvy.

One other mile stone for our family this week. My 15 1/2 year old son tested for his driving permit and he passed his first time out. Congratulations Kaymin! I wanted to post his picture too but, he is bushed from Band camp this week.

Now that I can share pictures I will post more of the projects I have worked on. I am also going to explore other blogs and start making comments this week. I haven't in the past because I have always thought, 'they don't really care that I think their purple, green and rusty sign is the coolest,' but, I always like to read others posts so it's time to dive in.

I have also realized giving crafting tips every week is a bad idea so I am crumpling up that and tossing it out.

Put on your boogie shoes on and dance a little,

Michelle





3 comments:

  1. Learn something new everyday. Wow -Pictures and Necklaces Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter makes a beautiful model. I really love those necklaces, and I just started following your blog. I think crafting tips would be a great idea. I'm going to scan a bit and see if I can pick up some ideas from those tips before you give 'em the boot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am truly honored to be your first follower. I love it!

    ReplyDelete